I'm looking for some 25-32mm miniatures for use in a role playing
campaign I'm running at the moment that's set in a mythic version of
ancient earth. I'm mainly looking for Greek warriors that have various
weapons and armor configurations (more than just hoplites with spears
and shields). Warriors with swords, tridents, axes, spears, armor, no
armor, shields, no shields, etc. Celtic, Egyptian, and Norse miniatures
with various configurations of weapons and armor would also be very
helpful. Are there any companies out there that make these kinds of
miniatures?

Michael

Stacks of em mate.

I recommend a bit of web searching.
Society of ancients web page has a bunch of recommendations
Watch out for variations in size between manufacturers.
Tridents might be a bit of a problem if you want them with the same armour
as someone else.
A number of manufacturers do weapons separately and would expect you to make
spears.
Spears are simple - brass wire or plastic brush bristles and squach an end
with pliers...
Tridents would be trickier.
Maybe foundry would do a pack of tridents for their gladiators.
There are also gladiator miniatures.... which iirc also do a range of
gladiators.
Shields are also often separate - so no problem to just leave off.
Axes were not so common a greek hoplite weapon unless my memory is playing
up.
So long as a straight hafted axe is OK you can wrap a piece of lead or
alumnium sheet round a straight rod for the head.
Bit of car filler to fill the gap...

--
Regards,
Andy O'Neill