Polish cavalry (1939) greatcoat color?

Hi all,

I'm painting up some WWII 15mm Polish dismounted cavalry in
greatcoats. Are the greatcoats the same khaki color as the regular
uniform? There's not a whole lot of info out there (at least in
english).

Thanks,

Dan

"Dan Goodpasture" <dgoodpasture@juno.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm painting up some WWII 15mm Polish dismounted cavalry in
> greatcoats. Are the greatcoats the same khaki color as the regular
> uniform? There's not a whole lot of info out there (at least in
> english).

Mollo and McGregor in _Army Uniforms of World War 2_ show the Polish cavlry
greatcoat to be the same shade as the rest of the uniform. That book is a
great general survey of WWII uniforms, if you can find a copy. Even better
is Mollo, McGregor and Turner _The Armed Forces of World War II_.