French 1943

ok this may seem a little odd but I know there are alot of very informed and
just plain facts junkies our thier so someone must have it.

I'm considering a game senerio that assumes that WWII begins three years
later

What did France have on the drawing board that would have come into
production in the three years between the actual fall of france and the year

In article <XVS%c.11039$w%6.9573@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
booboosfather@earthlink.net (GentleMaster) wrote:

> ok this may seem a little odd but I know there are alot of very
> informed and
> just plain facts junkies our thier so someone must have it.
>

> I'm considering a game senerio that assumes that WWII begins three years
> later
>

> What did France have on the drawing board that would have come into
> production in the three years between the actual fall of france and the
> year
> 1943

http://mailer.fsu.edu/~akirk/tanks/

Take a look at the French section ;0)