IE web blocking & time limit bypass on Domain network

In our office domain environment. Our internet usage is limited to 1 hour and
blocking other sites using websense. Is there a way to bypass this blocking
and limited time usage?
--
Try and try until you succeed.

Ask your network administrator if you have business related needs that
require more access than you are currently allowed, most will try to be
accomodating. These policies are in place to protect the company's
interests. To circumvent them for personal reasons can often be grounds for
immediate termination. If you do, be aware that any competent admin can
track your surfing via the various logs created.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone