HI, I'm trying to connect my bridge and my router..
someone told me to find out what my SSID for my MN500
router is to make them connect.. does anyone know where I
can find this?

thx

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

if mn-500 is router then u can log into base stn mangmt
tool i.e. open IE type "192.168.2.1"
left side pane there is wireless in that u will see SSID.

if your router is in bridging mode then restore to
factory default setting your ssid by default "MSHOME" .
Log on to base stn. mangmt tool in security u will
networking mode in that select bridging mode and it will
come back to bridging mode