Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_matter

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Hello all, poppin my cherry here on the forum! I currently record ay my house, doing small projects. I also play in a band in my rare free time! I use my PC to record and am a big fan of plugins. Not sure if anyone uses IK Multimedia plugins, but I saw this news on their website that they are releasing a new version 3 of one of their plugins. What is cool is that they are giving away some free goodies if you guess what the product is. Check it out IK users.. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/3teaser.php

I am a big fan of the Tracks plugin and have my fingers crossed for a new udpate to this! :pt1cable:

laterz.

dark_matter

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
For those who care.. Ik announced T-racks 3 baby!! I am pretty stoked about this release, and will be upgrading asap. Release is set for November 10 it seems. A couple of new features include new routing, new pro mastering tools with Peak, RMS, Phase meters as well as new models of a PultecEQ EQP-1A and a Fairchild 670 compressor. Pretty smooth..

I am a happy man today. :)

dark_matter

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
update: downloadable demo is online. So far I am impressed with this new version of T-Racks. YOu now get both plugin and stand alone formats with your purchase. IK really made a big step forwrd in the features here and filled in the gap from the previous versions, especially the stand alone.

The new meters are well received, especially the Perceived Loudness meter, a valuable addition. I love the new routing chain in the plugin itself. One can easily setup a variety of templates for drum buss and vox compression and keep them stored as a template in your session.

btw - The new Opto Compressor is sick !!

Just my .02 worth..

Status
Not open for further replies.