heroes 3

i cant use the game update, it said that i am not connecting to internet ,
but i am automaticly....

i dl the patch but it dosent work
and i dl the new version of directx 9.0
can some one help me plz ??!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about heroes

    Hi Lazy,

    Sounds like you might need to configure your firewall to allow the
    connection. If the downloaded patch doesn't work either though,
    that could indicate a software conflict. Try reinstalling the game.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "lazy_goku" <lazy_goku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17604114-B1ED-47AF-9D05-CBC4C6604D7D@microsoft.com...
    |i cant use the game update, it said that i am not connecting to internet ,
    | but i am automaticly....
    |
    | i dl the patch but it dosent work
    | and i dl the new version of directx 9.0
    | can some one help me plz ??!!!

    I had this problem, I disabled my firewall and it was ok

    --
    jcb
    jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509

Games Microsoft Video Games