heroes 3

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2005 9:36:09 PM

i cant use the game update, it said that i am not connecting to internet ,
but i am automaticly....

i dl the patch but it dosent work
and i dl the new version of directx 9.0
can some one help me plz ??!!!

More about : heroes

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 1:10:19 PM

Hi Lazy,

Sounds like you might need to configure your firewall to allow the
connection. If the downloaded patch doesn't work either though,
that could indicate a software conflict. Try reinstalling the game.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!