Tucson Historical Gaming Society E-Group Invite

Greetings,

Just wanted to put a notice out to any gamers in the Tucson or Phoenix areas
that I have launched a group for our growing Tucson historical gaming group.
The site has info on upcoming games & events, general discussion and a lot
more, so if you are looking for Historical miniature or board gamers in
Tucson, interested in the Tucson historical gaming scene, or have another
Tucson based group and would like to advertise your historical games, please
feel free to drop by and give us a look.

Thanks,

Paul

Apologies, forgot the link:

Thanks,