How to have XP not show login in window...

July 18, 2005 12:35:18 PM

Howdy all,

I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a machine so
that you don't have to see the login window.

Thanks,
Brian

More about : show login window

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 5:41:57 PM

"Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
> machine so that you don't have to see the login window.

"How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231/en-us

--
d-d
July 18, 2005 5:41:58 PM

Thanks a million!

"Detlev Dreyer" <detdreyer@flashmail.com> wrote in message
> "Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
>> machine so that you don't have to see the login window.
>
> "How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"

> d-d
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 9:22:32 PM

"Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote: