How to have XP not show login in window...

Howdy all,

I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a machine so
that you don't have to see the login window.

Thanks,
Brian
3 answers Last reply
More about show login window

    "Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
    > machine so that you don't have to see the login window.

    "How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231/en-us

    --
    d-d

    Thanks a million!

    "Detlev Dreyer" <detdreyer@flashmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
    >> machine so that you don't have to see the login window.
    >
    > "How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"

    > d-d

    "Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Thanks a million!

    You're welcome, Brian.