Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Howdy all,

I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a machine so
that you don't have to see the login window.

Thanks,
Brian

"Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
> machine so that you don't have to see the login window.

"How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231/en-us

--
d-d

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Thanks a million!

"Detlev Dreyer" <detdreyer@flashmail.com> wrote in message
> "Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I can't remember how to have XP assume the same using logs into a
>> machine so that you don't have to see the login window.
>
> "How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP"

> d-d

"Brian" <treddderx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks a million!

You're welcome, Brian.