DLL error message

Hello,

When I boot up my Windows XP machine I get an error message "nwgina.dll is
missing

Thanks for your advise
--

Jessica
2 answers Last reply

    did you try google ?????
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=nwgina.dll+is+missing&meta=

    --
    there are no problems just challenges

    "Jessica@aol.com" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > When I boot up my Windows XP machine I get an error message "nwgina.dll is
    > missing
    >
    > Thanks for your advise
    > --
    >
    > Jessica

    You could try a System Restore from Safe Mode if you can get there.
    Tap F8 repeatedly on next Startup and from the menu select Safe Mode. Then
    go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.

    --
    Don Kendrick

    "Jessica@aol.com" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > When I boot up my Windows XP machine I get an error message "nwgina.dll is
    > missing
    >
    > Thanks for your advise
    > --
    >
    > Jessica

DLL Boot Microsoft Error Message Windows XP