Oriental 15mm Terrain

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2004 3:48:45 AM

I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages and
such?

Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really like
the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the wrapper, but a
Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really neat.

Anyone?

More about : oriental 15mm terrain

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 2:38:41 AM

Stronghold Miniatures has the former Viillage Green buildings line, among
them the nice Samurai ones including a castle

http://www.stronghold-miniatures.co.uk/

"Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@cablespeed.com> a écrit dans le message de
> I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
> rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
> suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages
and
> such?
>
> Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really
like
> the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the wrapper, but
> Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really neat.
>
> Anyone?

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:07:02 PM

Thank you. It will be my Christmas gift to me.
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 1:48:35 PM

"Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
> rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
> suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages
> and such?
>
> Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really
> like the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the
> wrapper, but a Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really
> neat.
>
> Anyone?
Also try Essex and Hovels;

http://www.essexminiatures.co.uk/hovor.html