Oriental 15mm Terrain

I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages and
such?

Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really like
the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the wrapper, but a
Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really neat.

Anyone?
3 answers Last reply
More about oriental 15mm terrain
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Stronghold Miniatures has the former Viillage Green buildings line, among
    them the nice Samurai ones including a castle

    http://www.stronghold-miniatures.co.uk/

    "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@cablespeed.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
    > rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
    > suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages
    and
    > such?
    >
    > Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really
    like
    > the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the wrapper, but
    > Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really neat.
    >
    > Anyone?

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Thank you. It will be my Christmas gift to me.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sorry to post something on topic, but my brand new 15mm Samurai's are
    > rapidly coming on line and it's just occured to me that I have no terrain
    > suitable for an Eastern Army. So, who makes Japanese Castles, villages
    > and such?
    >
    > Miniature Worldmaker does rice paddies and small villages, and I really
    > like the fact that the stuff is prepainted and playable out of the
    > wrapper, but a Japanese Castle might be nice. A pagoda would be really
    > neat.
    >
    > Anyone?
    Also try Essex and Hovels;

    http://www.essexminiatures.co.uk/hovor.html