Pete and Jodie's LAST CONVENTION

Last response: in Video Games
September 29, 2004 2:51:20 AM

Greetings from Pete and Jodie Panzeri!

Jodie and I would like to invite you to join us at OUR LAST GAMING
CONVENTION . . .

. . . before the baby comes!

: )

[After about 31 OCT, it will become "Pete, Jodie ~AND~ little Petey"]

The con is appropriately named:

"CONCEPTION CONVENTION"

8-10 OCT @ Ramada O'Hare, Chicago [details below]

We are the Mini's & Tabletop Events Directors. So ask you to join us,
and to PLEASE forward the invite below to any gamers you know who may
be interested in attending and gaming with us, it will be well worth
the trip!

Also note: we have a couple GM cancellations to RE-fill, so GAME
MASTERS contact us as we are
"Still looking for a few good GM's!"

We appreciate your support!

Pete and Jodie Panzeri
Pete@jodiecon.org
Jodie@jodiecon.org

__________________________________

////////////// EVENT INVITE //////////////

"CONCEPTION GAMING CONVENTION"
RAMADA O'HARE, Rosemont IL *
OCT 7-10 2004 **

Annual Regional Multi-genre Gaming Con:

EVENTS:
Run Thurs Night through to Sunday. -- Monday is Columbus Day.
Alt.Miniatures include Lord of the Rings, Wiz Kids, Fantasy & 40k,
HotT, Star Wars, & others.
Historical Minis include ACW, Colonial Napoleonic, WWII-Modern,
Naval/Air & others.
MANY other events including Boardgames War Games, CCG, FRP, etc.
See complete Event List at web site:
www.concentricconventioncompany.com

LOCATION:
Ramada Hotel O'Hare, 6600 N. Manheim Road Rosemont, IL 60018.
[By Chicago O'Hare Airport -- former location of HMGS MW Littlewars]
CONVENTION RATE: Plaza Double $89.00, Inn Double $69.00 Reservations
708-827-5131.
IMPORTANT: You MUST request mention "Conception Convention Rate."

PRE-REGISTER ONLINE and SAVE
At www.concentricconventioncompany.com
Registration fees are very cheap for the Con and you actually may want
to bring your whole family (there is plenty for them to do as this is
a multi genre convention.

Also note: We have a couple GM cancellations to "RE-fill" and are
always
"Still looking for a few good GM's!"
GAMEMASTERS PLEASE CONTACT Pete Panzeri pete@jodiecon.org

///////////////// END EVENT INVITE /////////////
__________________________________

More about : pete jodie convention

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:41:13 PM

>Jodie and I would like to invite you to join us at OUR LAST GAMING
>CONVENTION . . .
>

> . . . before the baby comes!
>

>: )

So Pete, looks like you've started your own miniatures company! Now there's a
gaming concept.... Baby Wars.

Gary Leitzell

Check out my web page at
www.members.aol.com/_ht_a/wgnetwork/minipage.index.html