Seding fax using Right Fax, Fax Sr.

Hi all,
I have a situation where I am able to send fax through Outlook client on my
machine but when i try to do the same thing using CDO from vbscript it doesnt
work. How do I simulate the functionality of outlook client using CDO object?
Here is the code I am trying to use. For fax we are using Fax sr. software.
If this is not the right place to post, please indicate where to post.
Dim iMsg
Dim iConf
Dim Flds
Dim strHTML

Const cdoSendUsingPort = 2

set iMsg = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
set iConf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

Set Flds = iConf.Fields

' Set the CDOSYS configuration fields to use port 25 on the SMTP server.

With Flds
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") =
cdoSendUsingPort
'ToDo: Enter name or IP address of remote SMTP server.
.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") =
"PPLZEXC01.osb.com"

..Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout")
= 10
.Update
End With

' Build HTML for message body.
strHTML = "<HTML>"
strHTML = strHTML & "<HEAD>"
strHTML = strHTML & "<BODY>"
strHTML = strHTML & "</BODY>"
strHTML = strHTML & "</HTML>"

' Apply the settings to the message.
With iMsg
Set .Configuration = iConf
.To = "[FAX:2165885054]" 'ToDo: Enter a valid email address.
.From = "bmanchi@ohiosavings.com" 'ToDo: Enter a valid email address.
.Subject = "This is a test CDOSYS message (Sent via Port 25)"
.HTMLBody = strHTML
.Send
End With

' Clean up variables.
Set iMsg = Nothing
Set iConf = Nothing
Set Flds = Nothing

MsgBox "Mail Sent!"
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks.
--
Never Say Die
3 answers Last reply

    Previously I posted the same query somewhere else, and I was asked to
    post this is in windows Xp.
    Thats fine, do u think it belongs to Outlook ? Please advice
    Thanks.

    helpseeker wrote:
    > Previously I posted the same query somewhere else, and I was asked to
    > post this is in windows Xp.
    > Thats fine, do u think it belongs to Outlook ? Please advice
    > Thanks.

    Is Fax sr. a MS program? You should check with their support, or maybe
    in VB script groups.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt