Visual C++ Runtime Library error with MSBNUtil.exe in Wind..

Garrett

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

I have the MN-700 Wireless-G router, which I just
installed yestereday. Whenever I try to run the
Microsoft Broadband Network Utility, I get the following
error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband
Networking\MSBNUtil.exe
abnormal program termination

I can't find any support or downloads for this on the
Microsoft website. What should I do to fix it?

joker

Did you install the SP2 RC? If that is the case either uninstall the
BNU or the SP2 RC.

The other possibility is that you have some sort of skinning software on
your computer. Such as windows blinds or ATI hydra vision. Either
uninstall the program that is causing the problem or tell it to stop
effecting the BNU

Garrett wrote:
> I have the MN-700 Wireless-G router, which I just
> installed yestereday. Whenever I try to run the
> Microsoft Broadband Network Utility, I get the following
> error message:
>
> Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
> Runtime Error!
> Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband
> Networking\MSBNUtil.exe
> abnormal program termination
>
> I can't find any support or downloads for this on the
> Microsoft website. What should I do to fix it?

Garrett

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

It was Windowblinds. Specifying MSBNUtil.exe as an
excluded file fixed the problem. Thank you. ^.^

TRENDING THREADS