Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Oh god please help me

Tags:
  • Task Manager
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
September 20, 2012 8:49:25 PM

Help! Everytime I have an application running...It auto minimizes D:! I have checked task manager and am pretty sure nothing is running that could do this. I have no clue whats wrong. Its a brand new rig running windows seven. I posted a link to my taskmanager screen here: http://snag.gy/B727w.jpg . Wish I could get to playing borderlands 2 without It minimizing the hell out of me!

More about : god

September 20, 2012 8:58:29 PM

seems lots of people are having the same problem. I would update windows. If that does not work then I would search google and start doing every fix you can find.

Seems to be lots of different fixes.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 20, 2012 10:26:15 PM

From reading the internet it appears that this problem is due to Nvidia drivers, try rolling back your driver if you have the latest driver or installing the latest driver if you do not.
m
l
Related resources
September 21, 2012 9:36:59 PM

pjmelect said:
From reading the internet it appears that this problem is due to Nvidia drivers, try rolling back your driver if you have the latest driver or installing the latest driver if you do not.

Gonna try it thanks :D  And to the other guy.......cant update windows for.....reasons
m
l
September 22, 2012 3:21:43 PM

Gah! Updating drivers didn't work...No clue what to do now.
m
l