INSTALING WINDOWS 7 PROBLEM

Hello,I WANT TO REINSTAL WINDOWS,I BOOT FROM CD,BUT APPERS SYSTEM RECOVERY OPTIONS NOT INSTAL WINDOWS,RECOVERY DOESNT WORK
15 answers Last reply
More about instaling windows problem
  1. Please fix your capslock key and repost your question in english.
  2. ex_bubblehead said:
    Please fix your capslock key and repost your question in english.

    sorry for my english
    i want to reinstal my windows 7,i put the cd in,i restart the computer,i boot from cd,i chose the keyboard language,and the appearssystem recovery options,whay it doesnt appears instal windows?
  3. Because you booted with a system recovery disk, not installation media.
  4. ex_bubblehead said:
    Because you booted with a system recovery disk, not installation media.

    is a installation cd,system recovery doesnt wark
  5. Where did you get the disk?
  6. i buy it
  7. my pc doesnt work
    when i start my pc starts startup repair,after 30 min startup reapair feilure and the pc shut down
  8. Describe the label on the disk (be detailed). What you have described so far is not an installation disk but a system recovery disk.
  9. ex_bubblehead said:
    Describe the label on the disk (be detailed). What you have described so far is not an installation disk but a system recovery disk.

    microsoft windows 7 operating system
  10. in the cd is progr files,sources,users,windows and setup
  11. If that's all it says on the label then you do not have a legal copy of Windows there. Those words as you posted them do not appear on official media.
  12. ex_bubblehead said:
    If that's all it says on the label then you do not have a legal copy of Windows there. Those words as you posted them do not appear on official media.

    for me seems original
  13. The label as you described it is not official, therefore we're done here.
  14. ex_bubblehead said:
    The label as you described it is not official, therefore we're done here.
  15. thanks anyway
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Windows Recovery CD-Rom Boot System Recovery