What do you guys thing about the Dell WiMax Lineup?

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
I have been selling Dell Wi-Max along with the ICore 3/5/7 presentations and it doesn't seem to be popular for me! I have consumers trying to get me to Sell Turion and Athlon II's while wearing an Intel Rep Badge which is weird. Even have competitive marketing firms trying to get me to HP Turion 2 ultras and HP Phenom's II so go figure? Anyways what do you guys think of that line-up with embedded Clear Wi-Max4G impressed, or not that impressive? For the price of $600 with clear contract $40 bucks a month! I think Zacate is going to interfere with the mini 10' netbook if its going to be released by the holiday's! Anyone had any luck with Dell Clear Wi-Max4G?

Solution

Very good to know, although I'm about 40 mines south of Tampa so I won't be near it for a while....but oh well....one can only dream.

And I already have a contract, and I do have full 3g coverage in Bradenton, where I live. Ill survive :)

schm1tty

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010

Lol nah, I've been Symbian and Android so far. :)
I live in Florida and I can't get Clear(didn't know that you meant Clear WiMax :x)
But for me right now, PDAnet tethering really is the best thing. Also, if you are running on any cellular network, you can tether your phone and have access to their speeds:)

This also just reminded me how shitty my AT&T service is :(

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

http://www.clear.com/coverage?intcmp=index_d_prmnav_cvg

You have some future cities in Florida eventually getting 4GWiMax and you have 3G backwards compatible in those areas that have no service from Clear!

schm1tty

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010

Very good to know, although I'm about 40 mines south of Tampa so I won't be near it for a while....but oh well....one can only dream.

And I already have a contract, and I do have full 3g coverage in Bradenton, where I live. Ill survive :)

Solution