This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions

I just received the error message when I tried to open a hypertext link in
Word 2002.

Anyone know how I can fix it?

Gerald Kruglik wrote:
> I just received the error message when I tried to open a hypertext
> link in Word 2002.
>
> Anyone know how I can fix it?

Ask the person that put the restriction on opening a hyperlink from
Word.

--
Peace!
Kurt

If this is not a Policy setting, see if this helps:

You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310049

(Originally written for OL2000, but might apply in this case)

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org