DSL not recognized

IE 6 doesnt know that I am connected to the internet and only connects via
dial up. Mozilla works. I tried uninstalling, then reinstall, but could
not get XP to recongnize that IE was uninstalled.

Hi,

IE is the core part of WIndows XP and cannot be uninstalled. Configue IE to
look at the DSL connection. Open IE, goto tools->Internet options
->Connections. Enable "Never dial a connection."

Regards,

Arun Aluvila.

Gerald Kruglik wrote:
> IE 6 doesnt know that I am connected to the internet and only connects via
> dial up. Mozilla works. I tried uninstalling, then reinstall, but could
> not get XP to recongnize that IE was uninstalled.

Security set too high ...