Wargames in Victoria, BC

dm

Hi,

I'm visiting Victoria in Canada next week and was wondering whether there
are any wargames and/or model stores in the area that are worth a visit?

DM

Hi, David.

I'm down in Seattle. I'm not sure if there's anything in Victoria.
Vancouver has a nice store called Imperial Hobbies (Richmond, actually).
There's a very active club in the greater Vancouver area with some members
in Victoria. You can go to their site at http://www.trumpeterclub.com/ to
get contact info. I think Steve, the president, is in Victoria. If there
is a shop there, he'll know.

Regards,

David