BSOD on random games

My system seems to be blue screening on random games. I know its not a graphics temp issue since I keep a watchful eye on it. so the levels are good. I'm currently running a sfc /verifyonly to ensure nothing is wrong, Will post results in a bit. I have bluescreen view and I'm not sure how to post the details on it.

My system.
Windows 7 x64 professional
gigabyte mobo
nvidia BFG 260 gtx maxcore 55 OC'd edition
4 gigs DDR2 ram
5 WD drives = 5.5 Tera storage
750 Watt ultra x4 PSU
Q9550 Quad core Intel

Nothing is OC'd by me, everything should be stock. Please help if possible. Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about bsod random games
  1. Skynet928 said:
    My system seems to be blue screening on random games. I know its not a graphics temp issue since I keep a watchful eye on it. so the levels are good. I'm currently running a sfc /verifyonly to ensure nothing is wrong, Will post results in a bit. I have bluescreen view and I'm not sure how to post the details on it.

My system.
    Windows 7 x64 professional
    gigabyte mobo
    nvidia BFG 260 gtx maxcore 55 OC'd edition
    4 gigs DDR2 ram
    5 WD drives = 5.5 Tera storage
    750 Watt ultra x4 PSU
    Q9550 Quad core Intel

Nothing is OC'd by me, everything should be stock. Please help if possible. Thank you.

Well I did a sfc scan in the command prompt and it appears that nothing is wrong with the system. It said that it could find nothing wrong.
  2. Quote:
    Probably related to the drivers? Did you recently update to the newest one? If not, one just came out, try that. www.nvidia.com

I don't know where to start. I know I haven't updated in ages and then all of a sudden it just starts BSODing. I have bluescreenview and two system dump files that it has on it but I don't know how to post that info here

It does say something about target source watchdog.sys

Also in the box these three things are highlighted red
    dxgmms1.sys
    nvlddmkm.sys
    watchdog.sys
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Games Windows 7