Please help I have gotten to the point where I think I am going to cry. I have spent so long trying to get these bloody headphones to work:
Medusa Speedlink pro gamer (non-usb)
Recently I splashed out on a £50 sound card called x-fi xtreme gamer having previously owned an audigy 2 zs. That old card was not compatible and I used Kx project drivers. I have since uninstalled the kx drivers and use the creative ones.
I got my new card like 2 days ago and when I initially set it up everything was working fine, it was amazing, finally everything worked as it should. However I get back from work today and play STALKER and realise that my front-right channel is not functioning *at all*.
Every other channel:
Front-left - works fine
center - works fine (sound comes equally from left and right)
Rear-right - works fine (definetly coming from right cup)
Rear-left - works fine
sub - works fine
However when testing the front-right I hear absolutely nothing, no hissing, no crackling NOTHING. Its like it has been muted