Dell Studio XPS 435T has the best performance! UPDATE 11/28/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and like it very much! I purchased a new Dell computer a few months ago, its my 2nd Dell computer. I read a lot of complaints about Dell on this forum. I'm truly sorry for all of you that have had bad and negative times with Dell. The truth of the matter is that there are good things about Dell.

Item Number Quantity Item Description
224-4399 1 Studio XPS 435T
317-0067 1 Studio XPS 435T, Intel Core i7-920 processor(8MB L3 Cache 2.66GHz)
317-0076 1 6GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz
330-0915 1 Dell Consumer Multimedia Keyboard
320-7810 1 No Monitor
320-7889 1 1024MB ATI Radeon HD 4870 GDDR5
341-8517 1 640GB Serial ATA 2 Hard Drive 7200 RPM
421-0084 1 Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition Edition English
330-3184 1 Dell Resource DVD with Application Backup
420-8873 1 Dell Dock Consumer
420-8874 1 Dell Video Chat
463-2282 1 Dell Owners Manual installed on your system,click on icon after system set-up to access
421-0323 1 Windows Live Search,Multiple User Interface
421-0427 1 Dell Movie Store
420-9691 1 DataSafe Local BackUp 2.0 Basic
420-6436 1 Vista, PC-Restore, Dim/Insp
330-1158 1 Dell USB 6-Button Laser Mouse
313-4593 1 56K PCI Data Fax Modem
410-1867 1 ADOBE READER 9.0 MULTI- LANGUAGE
313-7425 1 16X DVD+/-RW
420-8152 1 Roxio Creator 10.2 Dell Edition
421-0543 1 Power DVD 8.2, DVD
313-7878 1 Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
313-4514 1 No Speaker Requested
430-3347 1 Integrated 10/1000 Ethernet
410-2156 1 Norton Internet Security 2009 MUI, 15-Month
420-8103 1 Microsoft Works 9.0, English
950-3338 1 2 Year Limited Warranty
993-5468 1 Dell Hardware Limited Warranty Plus Onsite Service Extended Year(s)
993-5477 1 Dell Hardware Limited Warranty Plus Onsite Service Initial Year
986-1361 1 Next Business Day Parts and Labor On-Site Service, 1 Year Extended
992-6100 1 Next Business Day Parts and Labor On-Site Service, Initial Year
902-0931 1 Warranty Support,1 Year Extended
960-8700 1 Warranty Support,Initial Year
412-0360 1 Soft Contracts - Banctec
988-7707 1 2GB DATASAFE ONLINE 1.1 FOR SDO/DIM/INS/XPS
988-0099 1 To activate your online backupaccount, go to Start, Programs, DataSafe Online
420-9518 1 DATASAFE ONLINE 1.1 2GB FOR DIM/INS/XPS
330-0172 1 S and P Drop-in-Box Marcom forDHS Desktops
310-8626 1 You have chosen a Windows Vista Premium System
420-9800 1 Dell Remote Access free basic to access your PCs from outside your home
993-1919 1 Dell Remote Access, free basic service - access your PCs and files from outside your home
* -DISCOUNT/COUPON APPLIED
Subtotal: $1,419.00
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Sales Tax: $117.49
Total: $1,536.49

The secret to buying from Dell is to customize your computer very well and research as many components simply buy going to their websites. For example I checked out the graphics card ATI Radeon 4870 1 gig and I saw that it was one of their top of the line graphics card. I play Crysis, Street Fighter 4 and all my other games very well. The games run very smoothly with excellent graphic detail. I also knew that most computer games now need at least 512MG graphic memory to run, and also knew that significant system memory may be allocated to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. So what that means is that your windows OS will take a certain portion of memory from your graphics card.

Dell has changed the name of Studio XPS 435 to Studio XPS 9000. Now you can add the ATI Radeon HD 5870 1 GB GDDR graghics card instead of the OEM nVidia GTS 240 1024MB or the ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB graphics cards.

I have to have a very good computer because I'm an internet psychic at www.keen.com/clairvoyant+christopher I make money with my computer. I also use Cacheman 7 which speeds and optimizes windows OS very well. http://cacheman.outertech.com to download the latest version of Cacheman. You can try it before you buy it.

UPDATE BEST CPU BOOSTING SOFTWARE

I've been using the following CPU optimizing & boosting software & I use all of this software and my computer & internet speed has increased by 100%.

http://www.itopsoft.com/ · iTopsoft PC Speeduper increases computer performance by allocating higher portions of CPU power to active applications and games. It is a revolutionary product which enhances processor intensive software to run at even faster speeds.

http://pbsftwr.tripod.com/id15.html Application Accelerator will increase application processing time and clear memory for optimal performance. The application that you are using at the time will have special cpu priority dedicated to it. Gamers will be especially interested in this.

http://www.wlording.com/products.html Wlording Speedup PC increases computer performance by allocating higher portions of CPU power to active applications and games.It is a revolutionary product which enhances processor intensive software to run at even faster speeds. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all versions of Microsoft ?Windows and compatible with most software. With Wlording Speedup PC your computer will run faster than ever before. Boost the performance of your PC the easy way remarkably.(Set speed to high not realtime because it works better)

http://www.roemersoftware.com/moreinfo3.html Optimum XP Optimize your CPU, RAM, hard drive, Internet speed, network, security, Windows, Internet Explorer, MS Office and many other applications. Optimum XP uses minimal system resources and is very user friendly.

http://www.sammsoft.com/MemTurboDetails.aspx MemTurbo 4 has CPU Rocket that will boost your CPU allowing applications, internet speed & games to go faster.

http://home.mcafee.com/Store/Package.aspx?pkgid=301&ctst=1 BoostKit I also use this CPU Boosting software & it works great.

http://www.pgware.com/products/pcboost/ PCBoost 3 increases computer performance by allocating higher portions of CPU power to active applications and games. PCBoost is a revolutionary product which enhances processor intensive software to run at even faster speeds.(Again it's better to set the speed to high instead of realtime because PCBoost works better on high)

http://www.brothersoft.com/resource-optimizer-35046.html Resource Optimizer is the prefect solution for you. It will help you get the most out of your PC by optimizing CPU usage and give you optimal speed.

http://download.cnet.com/MCS-System-Optimizer/3000-2086_4-10387698.html MCS System Optimizer will optimize your CPU.

http://download.cnet.com/Abexo-Memory-Defragmenter-and-Process-Tweak/3000-2094_4-10389741.html With this CPU boosting software you can boost all the CPU boosting software at the same time in Realtime. This is one of my favorite ones.

I use all of this software and my computer & internet speed has increased by 100% and is a good alternative to overclocking. Please try any of the software and leave feedback to let me know how well the software works.

I predict that this computer will last me at least 4 years and then I will consider buying the Alienware line of computers or I will build my own. I think that I got a good price and a good value from Dell.

rockyjohn

Distinguished

1. GTX cards with 896 MB of memory are the most common available and in no way identify as card as OEM. Here is the page of GTX 260 cards from newegg and 16 of the 18 listed are 896 MB cards - and retail not OEM:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010380048%20106792634%201067940781&name=GeForce%20GTX%20260

Your facts are just all wrong on this one. So you drew a very faulty conclusion - that people stuck with them will be unhappy - from totally bogus information.

2. The GT 220 and GTS 240 are not old and out dated - just the oppposite - they are so new they have not been released to the public yet. Where are you getting your info on these cards and why are you knocking them ? They are an updated replacement for lower end graphics cards that will be built with I think a smaller 40 nm process making them more power efficient and cooler.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
I was not saying that the GeForce GTX 260 896MB was a OEM card. The GTX 260 1792MB is because it is not on Nvidia's website at all. When you go to Nvidia's website the only GeForce GTX 260 is 896MB not 1792 MB. As far as the GeForce GT 220 & GeForce GTS 240 they are rebranded and they have been released to the public just look at the Dell Studio XPS 9000 on Dell's website. All 3 cards are not made as well as the ATI Radeon 4870 1gig. Take a look at this article:

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,675670/Geforce-graphics-cards-Probably-more-renaming-on-entry-level/News/

rockyjohn

Distinguished
Sorry, did not realize that you did not mean what you wrote: "The GTX 260 on nvidia's website is 896MB so this particular graphics card is being made especially & exclusively for Dell. "

You now say that you meant the 1792 MB cards were Dell only. But the link I provided above and repeat below shows two retail GTX 260 cards - EVGA and MSI - with 1792 MB of memory. So they are not just OEM cards either.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010380048%20106792634%201067940781&name=GeForce%20GTX%20260

What is your source for writing "All 3 cards are not made as well as the ATI Radeon 4870 1gig." The article you link says nothing at all about the performance of the nVidia cards - in fact it was written 7 months ago and only talks about unconfirmed reports about the cards. Futhermore, these cards are not positioned to go against the 4870. nVidias cards bracketing the 4870 are the GTS 250 and GTX 260. Not surprising that a 220 and 240 then are not as fast as the 4870. Saying what you did is not different than attacking the ATI 4850 because it is "not made as well" as the ATI 4870 and 4890.

It talks about the GTS 250 as one of the to be issued "rebranded" cards too. That card was issued about 6 months ago to excellent reviews. Its perfomrance positions it between the 4850 and 4870 and, according to the THG reports, it just becomes a pricing question as to which card to buy.

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
I built an i7 rig not too long ago for around $1050 total :

i7 920
asus p6t deluxe
12gb ocz ddr3-1066
2gb hd4870
300gb velociraptor

Dell is notorious for having horrible "upgrade" pricing on most of their parts. How much was it to "upgrade" to that 4870?

My beef with dells "upgrade" pricing is that there is already a part in place, and you're wanting to replace that part with a better part. Yet, the existing part isn't taken into account by dell in this "upgrade" and is simply replaced with another part which is often priced @ at least 125% of retail value but often far above that.

I do like dells though. my co-worker is talking about buying a dell i7 system w\ similar specs to yours off of the dell outlet for $750ish.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
I think it cost about $100 more to customize my graphics card when I was ordering it. I did look at Dell's outlet, but at the time when I purchased the Studio XPS 435T Dell was having a very good sale and it would of cost me more to buy a refurbished computer than a brand new computer.

$750ish sounds like a good price! The Dell outlet computers go fast! So their must be some good deals. I noticed that when I look at the Dell outlet computers most of them seem to have slightly older CPU,Ram,graphic cards and other components, so if you know what you're looking for and most importantly if you know your prices than you can find a good deal.

Those are very good specs on the computer rig you built.

I also noticed that the only way to get a Dell computer with a good graphics card brand new is to purchase the gaming XPS 630 only. Then you can chose between the Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 and the CrossFireX, Dual ATI Radeon HD 4870 1024MB graphic cards. All of Dell's other computers are flooded with cheap quality and rebranded OEM graphic cards.

rockyjohn

Distinguished

What source or proof do you have for that statement? I do not beleive it is true - although it is confusing.

First - why mention "OEM" cards? That designation has nothing to do with quality - many quality manufacturers sell the same card as OEM and retail - the difference between OEM and retail is in who - the video card or computer manufacturer - warranties and provides support for the product and sometimes in features or accessories. It has nothing to do with quality like you are using the word. By the way - I bet most if not all PC manufacturers use OEM graphics cards.

Second - as to saying they use cheap quality - my Dell OEM video card was an MSI card no different than their retail versions - and not rebranded - it clearly said MSI.

Third - Dell would be stupid to use cheap components. It would ruin the fairly good reputation they have and result in huge warranty repair costs.

I sure wish you would limit your comments to things you know about and quit trying to repeatedly bash Dell based on faulty information and conjecture. You started this thread with bad informaiton - I guess you wanted to end it that way too.

But I would appreciate an answer to may question above.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

Actually Nvidia do make videocards but some manufacturers rebadge them and call them their own.

I know this as when the 8800gtx came out 3 years ago ( well just under ) evga badged a nvidia made card. Alot still do today.
Sparkle, evga and xfx i thing still do but put their own heat sink variant on it and asus, gigabyte etc work with the same blue print but with tweaks.

Nvida also make the mobile videocard upgradable platform for generic laptops.

the wording for this nvidia board is called a reference board.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

All i can say is this..

Get a decent setup custom made. Get a decent heatsink and fan and get 965 extreme edition performance from a 920 i7

You cant do that with a dell.

Alienware - put a green case round it and a Alien sticker on it and price it twice as much.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
To: RockyJohn You have not purchased a new Dell computer for a while. I was thinking of purchasing another Dell for gaming for my brothers 16th birthday. A few months ago I purchased a new Dell XPS 435T that had a 4870 HD 1 gig graphics card. This article explains the OEM cards that Dell is using: http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,675670/Geforce-graphics-cards-Probably-more-renaming-on-entry-level/News/ This is also a good article: http://www.tcmagazine.com/comments.php?id=28309&catid=2 And this is another good article: http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2009/7/9/nvidia-silently-deploys-dx101-parts-to-oems-g2102c-gt220-are-out!.aspx

The news articles prove that the quality of the Nvidia GeForce GTS 240 and GeForce GT 220 OEM graphic cards are not as good of quality as the ATI Radeon 4870 1 gig. graphic cards which is what I got with my new Dell computer. These 2 graphic cards only need a 350 watts of power to run in some of the Dell models. So they are not powerful graphic cards. In the news articles in points out how these graphic cards are behind the other Nvidia cards. And I know that by now I or you would not ever want one of these OEM cards.

If anyone else has read this post this far, thank you for reading. You can go to Nvidia's website for more information on all the cards that they make. http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_family.html

If you look at and compare the GTS 240 & GT 220 to the other 200 series models you'll see a big difference for yourself.

rockyjohn

Distinguished

Please show me one place in any of your four articles linked in your post where they state anything even remotely like your quote above.

Perhaps you should start by stating what you mean by the “quality” of the cards. In an earlier post you used the term “are not made as well as the 4870”. When you say "not as good quality" are you talking about the quality of the components, the manufacturing, or the performance?

I challenge you to find me any statement at all in the four articles you claimed proved you point that says anything about component or manufacturing quality of the nVidia cards.

So do you mean performance? "Quality" is NOT performance- but in case you mean that - I already answered it in my second post above. Those cards are not positioned to compete with the 4870 - they are not intended or claimed to be as fast. So if you mean performance- what is your point? Your comment is like attacking a Ford Focus because it does not perform like a Ferrari. Instead of comparing the 220 and 240 to AMDs 4870 why not compare the right cards - nVidia's 260 or 275?

In addition you did not answer my earlier question – you seem to ramble and evade issues like Sarah Palin. My previous request was for you to support your earlier statement that “that “All of Dell's other computers are flooded with cheap quality and rebranded OEM graphic cards. Just providing some press information about nVidias new cards does not prove that earlier statement.

I now ask you to:
1. Tell if you are confusing performance with quality of construction - or something else - so we know what you are talking about.
2. Provide quotes from the 4 articles you linked that prove your statement quoted in my post above - because I sure could not find them.
3. Provide support for the statement you made in an earlier post that I questioned before that you ignored - namely - “All of Dell's other computers are flooded with cheap quality and rebranded OEM graphic cards.

You really do respond like Sarah Palin – not answering a question but throwing out a lot more BS to hide the fact you don’t know what you are talking about and have not support for you attacks.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
I sound like Sarah Palin lol There is nothing wrong with Sarah Palin! What does she have to do with graphic cards? In a earlier post you started to agree with me. Now you're doing the opposite. You have something against women-Are you gay? You also don't read and comprehend that well, because the news articles explain everthing quite well. You don't have that much of a life to put people down. And I'm not arguing with you over graghic cards because I have a life and I respect myself. I don't have to put down others to make a point. Sarah Palin is a lady that a lot of people looked up to.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

What the hell as being gay got to do with conversation. No I am not gay before you ask and I have no religion appart from right and wrong, good and bad - end of, but not that matters, you rant on about a Sarah Palin comment and create a situation about what you feel someones sexuality is..

Also proof that spirits exist so so out that unless Great Great Great Uncle

You have now shown what hangup you have by your response. Now go and play with your Dell, talk to the dead and be happy.

Being gay with reference to this is less than Sarah Palin has with video cards, hard disks or even floppy drives.. But if she has a computer which im sure she does she has more of a connection with video cards than being gay with his conversation.

Re consider what you have said and dont advertise your services on a forum setup to help genuine people with computer problems Most people come in here for help. They can go to another if they want talk to the dead, or have some ghost put the willies up them.

Well done for having a ego on your Dell machine, which if you ask any genuine enthusiast - they really couldnt give a monkeys about as its a Dell.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

Ok Clairvoyant

But remember sexuality, racial or creed comments are not welcome here.

Well are all the same people but with different ideas and different backgrounds. What people are and where people come from has absolutely nothing to do with it and if it does in peoples minds then they have not learned anything from human mistakes in the past and human kind can not move forward. Respect must be given even if those replies are in a right or wrong answer - its the manor in which it is presented that can be questioned.

You havent actually gone around it the right way either, have you.

rockyjohn

Distinguished

And you continue sounding like Sarah Palin - you still won't answer the questions asked - because what you said is wrong - but instead of admiting that or even trying to explain you throw up more verbiage then cop out.

Hellboy has already rightly taken you to task for your personal attacks - interjecting the ideas that I may be against women, or that I am gay (apparently you think there is something wrong with that - I do not care about anothers personal choice), or that I must not have much of a life - all bogus personal attacks intended to redirect the discussion away from your errors. Then you state the bold faced lie that you don't have to put others down - right after doing it. Not only are you putting me down - but every gay person in the country since you apparently beleive that is a negative thing since you use it as an attack to belittle.

You cop out by saying the news article explains it very well. But it does not. That is why I asked simply that you quote from the articles to show where your points are made.

You also use as an excuse "I have a life" - apparently also another personal attack on me implying that I do not. Besides being another childish attack it also makes no sense relative to the discussion because you could have simply answered my questions in the time it took you to write that post.

But like Sarah Palin you prefer to just throw out a lot of words to misdirect and make bogus attacks on others who are only trying to insure that readers are not mislead attacks with no support or based on wrong information.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
Whatever you say RockyJohn how about a truce

I very much enjoy my Dell Studio XPS 435T and I know that I chosed the correct graphics card. All I'm saying is that the OEM cards are different and they will probably play Crysis but you might have to tweak and adjust the game settings. The OEM cards have less cores than the other Nvidia 200 series cards, I checked that out myself on the Nvidia website. And by the way the Nvida GeForce GTX 260 1792MB is not an OEM card. Someone else pointed that out to me. It's just that Nvidia is not producing that card, but the other companies are selling it and the specs are very close to the GeForce GTX 260 896MB. So if anybody orders a Dell I would recomend that card over the OEM cards.

I do have a question for you, what are the advantages of having 2 graphics cards when 1 graphic card seems sufficient enough to run games?

rockyjohn

Distinguished
You ask for a truce then launch right back into making bogus statements. You apparently don't understand that you don't understand.

Your level of general knowledge about graphics cards is so low that you repeatedly misinform because you don't even understand the meaning of the words you use and you misuse them.

I now think that when you say "the OEM" cards above - you must be referring only to the GT 220 and GT 240 listed at Dell. But every card Dell puts in a computer is an OEM card - so the statement does not make sense. "OEM" means "original equipment manufacturer" and generally refers to a component only sold to such a manufacturer to be included in a system. It usually comes without the users manual and some additional components (such as cables) and without the usual service from the card manufacturer. The OEM company is expected to provide the service. As a result the OEM cards are usually considerably cheaper than the retail version.

When you go on to say the OEM cards have less cores than others in the nVidia 200 series that only makes sense if you assume again you are referring only to the 220 and 240 even though the others are available in OEM versions to the manufacturers as well. When you say the OEM cards have fewer cores - again assuming the 220 and 240 - the statement is without significance because those are known to be the lower cards on the nVidia family - thus the lower numbers. Its like telling people a 200 horsepower engine is less powerful than a 300 horsepower engine - duh.

Then you state that the GTX 260 1792MB is not an OEM card. How do you know? Just because someone else said it? Who said it? On this thread you said it was an OEM card and no one else has said differently. And how would someone know the manufacturer has not branded some as OEM and sold them to some computer manufacturer? Are they knowledgeable about all computers manufactured? But not knowing better and not understanding apparently what OEM cards are you just pick it up and pass on the misinformation.

You continue on to say "Its just that Nvidia is not producing that card". Well apparently you don't even understand - even though someone else pointed it out earlier - that Nvidia does not sell any cards. It only designs reference cards and sells the chips.

With your lack of knowledge you just make one mistake after another - and when you have this low level of knowledge you should not presume to be telling others what is what. And when someone calls you on it and corrects you - don't go trying to bluff your way through it with lies and offer more incorrect information.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
Well you have your opinion and I have the facts. Dell just does not just use OEM cards in all of their computers. Otherwise my graphic card would be an OEM. I'm not making bogus statements. When you bring Sarah Palin into a conversation, it just does not make any sense at all. Sarah Palin has nothing to do with garaphic cards. And you say that she lies to everyone in the world. What do yo have that back up that statement. At least I bring out news articles and you do is make up useless information and criticize others.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

These are the facts

foxcon build dells - a OEM
msi have supplied some of dells videocards their video cards proceed with MS- and a number look them up.
some one else ( I cant remember of hand ) supplies tv cards and capture cards ( a oem )
dell do not even make pcs anymore Foxconn is plastered all over the innards of some dells but you have to look for it.
foxconn is not a ethical company and make crap components.

Dell brands the drivers Dell like HP does to theirs when they use Asus motherboards.

look for subtle numbers on your components inside and look up on the internet some are supposed to be "dell" but all are made by some company in china

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
You really have not stated what facts that I need to check out very clearly. If it's about the OEM Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 1792MB graphics card, then you need a better fact checker. You can go online and purchase this graphics card with other companies that are affiliated with Nvidia.

rockyjohn

Distinguished

You still have no clue and don't even understand OEM and retail cards - like I said before you don't even know what you don't know and that is dangerous. You obviously don't understand that a particular model of graphics card can be sold BOTH as OEM and retail. You apparently believe it has to be one or the other. You not only don't have the facts but you lack a basic understanding of the subject matter - as is repeatedly reflected above. And while we try to explain it to you - you just continue to protest that you are right. Being ignorant isn't so much a shame as being unwilling to learn.

Why does it not make sense to you? I clearly explained that I was comparing her method of communication - or lack thereof - with yours. It was about communications not graphic cards. I think I made that point very clear and if it does not make sense to you then the problem is yours.

Again with distortion? Show me anyplace above that I said she lies to everyone in the world. Again you totally distort things - just like Sarah Palin and again prove that point.

And I have made up no information nor provided any useless information - again you are making bogus, childish, retaliatory attacks. All I have done is repeatedly correct your inaccurate information. Providing inaccurate information that misleads others is harmful. And while you pat yourself on the back for providing news articles - you totally misrepresent and distort what they say.

Speaking of which, you have made several more posts but still have not responded to the earlier requests to show how those article you linked near the top of the thread support your earlier statements as you said they did. I ask again - please show me where - because I did not see it.

Finally, 3 of your posts ago you attacked me as not having much of a life because I was posting questions about your statements - and said that you had a life and thus were too busy to respond. But you have made three more posts since then. What happened to your life? And if you have that time - why not just once respond to my original request to show where the articles you linked support your attacks.

I think any readers of this thread can see by now that you have no idea what you are talking about and are not in danger from your bad information and bogus attacks. My work here is done.

clairvoyant christopher

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
RockyJohn

You said earlier in one of your post that Sarah Palin BS's everything she says to cover up any lies that she tells! Any one reading this knows that your attacking me and that your being childish. Sarah Palin is a remarkable women, and you have a problem with this. You just type long useless messages. Sarah Palin is a bad example to use against me.

All that I've been explaining to you over & over again is that the Nvidia GeForce GT 220 & GeForce 240 are not as good of graphic cards for the extreme gamer. This information is no big deal at all. And you have not really checked out my sources and then you accuse me of lying. I'm just trying to help everyone out in this forum.

You just like harass me and give me a hard time for no reason.

GROW UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS