Networking Problems

I have two Computers that are networked for internet connections. The One
that is is part of my network says every time that it is connected. I found
out that I only had access to Internet. So I tried doing Network Setup
Wizard. I was confused. The Time I tride to connect it it said an error
occured! Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about networking problems

    "" wrote:
    > I have two Computers that are networked for internet
    > connections. The One
    > that is is part of my network says every time that it is
    > connected. I found
    > out that I only had access to Internet. So I tried doing
    > Network Setup
    > Wizard. I was confused. The Time I tride to connect it it said
    > an error
    > occured! Help!

    http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/ics_xp

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Networking-Problems-ftopict397504.html