Networking Problems

July 18, 2005 3:27:05 PM

I have two Computers that are networked for internet connections. The One
that is is part of my network says every time that it is connected. I found
out that I only had access to Internet. So I tried doing Network Setup
Wizard. I was confused. The Time I tride to connect it it said an error
occured! Help!

More about : networking problems

July 18, 2005 9:35:44 PM

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/ics_xp