Can any one help me please

Hi I have bought a damaged dell inspiron 1545. I had to re-place the whole outer casing. When I re-placed the casing the little black pushin clip that holds the ribbon band down to the mother board snaped. I don't know what the name of the clip is and I dont know where to buy one from. could any one help me please and tell me where I can purchase one from and the name of it thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about please
  1. Might want to take this to the mobile section, this is for forum related matters.
  2. This topic has been moved from the section Tom's Hardware Forum related to section Systems by Justinblue
  3. You might try Dell Computer - they are the one most likely to have a replacement part and to be able to match it.

    Before calling you might want to go to their Support/Downloads section and see if you can find the manual for that model and see if it has a picture of the motherboard that might help you identify the part.

    If you know the service tag number (which IDs the specific machine - like a serial number) that would be a big help, both in locating the manual and talking with Dell.
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Dell Inspiron Motherboards Computers