Autoit-v3 Macro Software Question

Yesterday first time tested `Autoit-v3’ and `Macro Magic’. It seems tough to
create macros in Autoit-v3 than the `Macro Magic' (www.iolo.com). In Autoit
most of EFFects has to be typed and should remeber the commands for various
tasks where as in Macro Magic just a few mouse clicks creates a macro? As a
result, I believe Macro Magic a better product.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Brother Brock

--
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare.

Brother Brock wrote:
> Yesterday first time tested `Autoit-v3' and `Macro Magic'. It seems tough to
> create macros in Autoit-v3 than the `Macro Magic' (www.iolo.com). In Autoit
> most of EFFects has to be typed and should remeber the commands for various
> tasks where as in Macro Magic just a few mouse clicks creates a macro? As a
> result, I believe Macro Magic a better product.
>

> Please correct me if I am wrong.

ok, u r wrong.

investigate further and there is a utility that auto creates autoit
scripts. And the AutoIt help file shows the remarkable power of
AutoIt... and it's... ummm... free (a.k.a. not 39.95)

Lar.