Need help tracking hours

I’m currently helping a friend with some letters to send out to his
clients. I’ve been procrastinating, so what I’m hoping to find,
rather, hope someone can help me find a kind of software based hours
worked. By day would be best, but weekly would sure work well. It’s
not for payment purposes, since I’m helping him out, it’s only so
I know how much time I’m spending doing the letters for him. Mainly
to force me to do it, instead of procrastinating and getting behind.

If anyone has any ideas, I tried every google search I could think of,
with no luck.

thanks,

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-help-tracking-hours-ftopict397151.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1309912
2 answers Last reply
More about need tracking hours

    You could use xps Quota utility for time(s) one spends operating xp,R.click
    on youre C: drive,properties,open Quota tab.Although not specifically for
    what
    youre trying to do,it would work.

    "" wrote:
    > You could use xps Quota utility for time(s) one spends
    > operating xp,R.click
    > on youre C: drive,properties,open Quota tab.Although not
    > specifically for
    > what
    > youre trying to do,it would work.
    >
    > "RUMPLE" wrote:
    >
    > > I’m currently helping a friend with some letters to
    > send out to his
    > > clients. I’ve been procrastinating, so what
    > I’m hoping to find,
    > > rather, hope someone can help me find a kind of software
    > based hours
    > > worked. By day would be best, but weekly would sure work
    > well. It’s
    > > not for payment purposes, since I’m helping him out,
    > it’s only so
    > > I know how much time I’m spending doing the letters
    > for him. Mainly
    > > to force me to do it, instead of procrastinating and getting
    > behind.
    > >
    > > If anyone has any ideas, I tried every google search I could
    > think of,
    > > with no luck.
    > >
    > > thanks,
    > >
    > > --