Tech support question

I have a 6 - 8 speaker system with 2 wire (RCA) connections and would like to connect it to the back of a big screen TV with a 2 jack audio connection. Other than a receiver, is there anything else that I can use to make the connections ?
Terry Reed.
1 answer Last reply
More about tech support question
  1. Your TV does not have an amplifier in it to power the speaker. The connector is the same because cheap electronics use the same one for line level and speaker level connection but the better ones do not. Look around for a small digital amplifier like
Ask a new question

Read More

Digital TV Connection Support Home Theatre