I recive amemory error "not enough memory, close other programs and try again".
This happens in Digital Image suite 10.
I have used Disk Cleanup, Error Checking, Defragand and set my Performance
Options.
I am using a: Dimension 8400, Winsowd XP Hone Edition, 1 GB of RAM, Intel
Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992MHz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc 229.28GB and
have used only 18.19 GB and have free 211.08.
What do I need to do? Helb Ben-Jamin

Malke

Ben Jamin wrote:

> I recive amemory error "not enough memory, close other programs and
> try again". This happens in Digital Image suite 10.
> I have used Disk Cleanup, Error Checking, Defragand and set my
> Performance Options.
> I am using a: Dimension 8400, Winsowd XP Hone Edition, 1 GB of RAM,
> Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992MHz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc
> 229.28GB and have used only 18.19 GB and have free 211.08.
> What do I need to do? Helb Ben-Jamin

Does the problem only happen in Digital Image Suite 10? If so, contact
their tech support people because you certainly have enough power and
RAM.

If you are experiencing the problem in other applications, is your
computer 100% virus and malware-free? If you think so, what did you do
to determine this?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Looking for FREE TEC SUPPORT, can't find it?

"Malke" wrote:

> Ben Jamin wrote:
>
> > I recive amemory error "not enough memory, close other programs and
> > try again". This happens in Digital Image suite 10.
> > I have used Disk Cleanup, Error Checking, Defragand and set my
> > Performance Options.
> > I am using a: Dimension 8400, Winsowd XP Hone Edition, 1 GB of RAM,
> > Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992MHz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc
> > 229.28GB and have used only 18.19 GB and have free 211.08.
> > What do I need to do? Helb Ben-Jamin
>
> Does the problem only happen in Digital Image Suite 10? If so, contact
> their tech support people because you certainly have enough power and
> RAM.
>
> If you are experiencing the problem in other applications, is your
> computer 100% virus and malware-free? If you think so, what did you do
> to determine this?
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

Ben Jamin wrote:

> Looking for FREE TEC SUPPORT, can't find it?

Am I looking for free tech support? No. Are you and can't find it? Is
that what this post means?

I found this support page for the product here:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/imaging/support.mspx

and this one:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=dimage

and this one:

http://support.microsoft.com/dimage_suite_10

And you didn't answer the question as to whether your problem only
occurs while using Digital Image Suite. Does it? If it does, I'd start
with one of the support sites above. Otherwise, let's look at the
malware status of your computer. Post back with what you've done to
ensure the computer is clean.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital Image
Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files ( Pictures).
When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs VERY SLOW also.
I don't have that kind of time.
Am I asking for to much from my system?
Or should I use diffrent software?
Am I putting to much stress on system at one time?
Have NO virus or Malware.
However my system seems to run slow.
I am still looking for Free Tec Support.
MS Digital Image Suite did NOT come with the system.
"Ben Jamin" wrote:

> Looking for FREE TEC SUPPORT, can't find it?
>
> "Malke" wrote:
>
> > Ben Jamin wrote:
> >
> > > I recive amemory error "not enough memory, close other programs and
> > > try again". This happens in Digital Image suite 10.
> > > I have used Disk Cleanup, Error Checking, Defragand and set my
> > > Performance Options.
> > > I am using a: Dimension 8400, Winsowd XP Hone Edition, 1 GB of RAM,
> > > Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992MHz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc
> > > 229.28GB and have used only 18.19 GB and have free 211.08.
> > > What do I need to do? Helb Ben-Jamin
> >
> > Does the problem only happen in Digital Image Suite 10? If so, contact
> > their tech support people because you certainly have enough power and
> > RAM.
> >
> > If you are experiencing the problem in other applications, is your
> > computer 100% virus and malware-free? If you think so, what did you do
> > to determine this?
> >
> > Malke
> > --
> > Elephant Boy Computers
> > www.elephantboycomputers.com
> > "Don't Panic!"
> > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

Ben Jamin wrote:

> Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital
> Image Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files (
> Pictures). When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs
> VERY SLOW also. I don't have that kind of time.
> Am I asking for to much from my system?
> Or should I use diffrent software?
> Am I putting to much stress on system at one time?
> Have NO virus or Malware.
> However my system seems to run slow.
> I am still looking for Free Tec Support.
> MS Digital Image Suite did NOT come with the system.

For free tech support for the product, go to any one of the links I gave
you. If you want more tech support for this issue here, then reply
about the malware status of your computer.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

The memory error only comes up when using MS Digital Imaging Suite.
Malware issue, I'm running Microsoft Anti-Spyware and Spybot -Search and
Destroy and AVG for Windows.

"Malke" wrote:

> Ben Jamin wrote:
>
> > Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital
> > Image Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files (
> > Pictures). When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs
> > VERY SLOW also. I don't have that kind of time.
> > Am I asking for to much from my system?
> > Or should I use diffrent software?
> > Am I putting to much stress on system at one time?
> > Have NO virus or Malware.
> > However my system seems to run slow.
> > I am still looking for Free Tec Support.
> > MS Digital Image Suite did NOT come with the system.
>
> For free tech support for the product, go to any one of the links I gave
> you. If you want more tech support for this issue here, then reply
> about the malware status of your computer.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

Ben Jamin wrote:

> The memory error only comes up when using MS Digital Imaging Suite.
> Malware issue, I'm running Microsoft Anti-Spyware and Spybot -Search
> and Destroy and AVG for Windows.
>
> "Malke" wrote:
>
>> Ben Jamin wrote:
>>
>> > Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital
>> > Image Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files (
>> > Pictures). When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs
>> > VERY SLOW also. I don't have that kind of time.
>> > Am I asking for to much from my system?
>> > Or should I use diffrent software?
>> > Am I putting to much stress on system at one time?
>> > Have NO virus or Malware.
>> > However my system seems to run slow.
>> > I am still looking for Free Tec Support.
>> > MS Digital Image Suite did NOT come with the system.
>>
>> For free tech support for the product, go to any one of the links I
>> gave you. If you want more tech support for this issue here, then
>> reply about the malware status of your computer.

For tech support for the Digital Image Suite, go to the links I gave
you. Make sure you have plenty of room on your hard drive and have
cleaned up your Temporary files. You can do this by running Disk
Cleanup (Start>Run>cleanmgr [enter]).

If the program needs a scratch disk (like Adobe Photoshop does), you
will probably want to put it on a separate partition or hard drive with
plenty of room.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

frodo

how have you set the virtual memory subsystem?

did you fix it in size, or are you allowing windows to
manage it?

check in:

my computer | properties | advanced tab | performance settings |
advanced tab | virtual memory | change

it should be set to "system managed size"

Ben Jamin <BenJamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital Image
>Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files ( Pictures).

That is probably the underlying cause. Having 20 or more digital
images open for editing at the same time is going to cause problems.

Consider modifying your working procedures so that you only have a
maximum of a dozen or less images open at any given time.

>When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs VERY SLOW also.

Graphic image files are very large and large files take time to load,
and consume large amounts of RAM when loaded.

>I don't have that kind of time.
>Am I asking for to much from my system?

What is your system? How fast is the CPU and how much RAM do you have
installed? For the type of work you describe you probably should have
at least 2 gb of RAM.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

I have set virtual memory subsystem-NO changeat all !
Windows is manageing, it is set to "system manageed size"-NO change at all !
Thank You.

"frodo@theshire.org" wrote:

> how have you set the virtual memory subsystem?
>
> did you fix it in size, or are you allowing windows to
> manage it?
>
> check in:
>
> my computer | properties | advanced tab | performance settings |
> advanced tab | virtual memory | change
>
> it should be set to "system managed size"

I am using a: Dimension 8400, Windows Home Edition, 1 GB of RAM, Intel
Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992Hz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc 229.28GB and
have only used 18.19GB and have free 211.08.
Is that enough info Ron ?
I thank you in advance,
Ben Jamin

"Ron Martell" wrote:

> Ben Jamin <BenJamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Yes the Not Enough Memory Message Error only happens in MS Digital Image
> >Suite only. This happens when I Edit 20 or more files ( Pictures).
>
> That is probably the underlying cause. Having 20 or more digital
> images open for editing at the same time is going to cause problems.
>
> Consider modifying your working procedures so that you only have a
> maximum of a dozen or less images open at any given time.
>

> >When editing files in MS Office Picture Manager It runs VERY SLOW also.
>
> Graphic image files are very large and large files take time to load,
> and consume large amounts of RAM when loaded.
>
> >I don't have that kind of time.
> >Am I asking for to much from my system?
>
> What is your system? How fast is the CPU and how much RAM do you have
> installed? For the type of work you describe you probably should have
> at least 2 gb of RAM.
>

> Good luck
>

> Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
> --
> Microsoft MVP
> On-Line Help Computer Service
> http://onlinehelp.bc.ca

> http://aumha.org/alex.htm

Ben Jamin <BenJamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am using a: Dimension 8400, Windows Home Edition, 1 GB of RAM, Intel
>Pentium 4 CPU 3.00Hz speed 2992Hz, Total Capacity of Hard Disc 229.28GB and
>have only used 18.19GB and have free 211.08.
>Is that enough info Ron ?
>I thank you in advance,

What are your page file settings? Check these in Control Panel -
System - Advanced - Performance Settings - Advanced - Virtual Memory
Change.

If you are using a custom size then increase the maximum substantially
(e.g. double it if it is currently 2 gb or less). Remember to click
the "Set" button (twice) before clicking on OK.