Closed

Lost My Halo Combat Evolved CD Key

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 23, 2005 7:54:03 PM

Ok I lost My Halo:CE key... I dunno what happen but I cant find it...
I have the actual CD tho... so would the part number or anything help?
Im asking here cuz I have no wat to contact microsoft without the product ID
number... which you get from the help thing....(after install) so is there
ANY way I can get a cd key?
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:18:38 PM

Hi Frank,

When you run the Halo Setup program, it shows you your
Product ID in the top right hand corner and in large letters. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A7E1F3E-4669-48D6-9895-3FF0621C506E@microsoft.com...
| Ok I lost My Halo:CE key... I dunno what happen but I cant find it...
| I have the actual CD tho... so would the part number or anything help?
| Im asking here cuz I have no wat to contact microsoft without the product ID
| number... which you get from the help thing....(after install) so is there
| ANY way I can get a cd key?
August 25, 2005 7:36:02 PM

HAHAHAHA Im BLIND! great... Thanks alot man I wanted to play so bad!
Ill go ahead & contact support & hopefully get the problem fixed. Once Again
Thanks Alot!

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> When you run the Halo Setup program, it shows you your
> Product ID in the top right hand corner and in large letters. :-)
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>
> "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A7E1F3E-4669-48D6-9895-3FF0621C506E@microsoft.com...
> | Ok I lost My Halo:CE key... I dunno what happen but I cant find it...
> | I have the actual CD tho... so would the part number or anything help?
> | Im asking here cuz I have no wat to contact microsoft without the product ID
> | number... which you get from the help thing....(after install) so is there
> | ANY way I can get a cd key?

Related resources
August 25, 2005 7:57:02 PM

Ok... I have the CD in its running the setup program & I dont see any Product
ID
In the top right hand corner are only the Minimize/Maximize/Close button.
If it shows Any time AFTER the part where you enter the 25-charcter CD key
then I cant get to it... Im looking for the number similar to this
"12345-XXX-7654321-98765" So I can contact support. Or is there something im
missing?

"Frank" wrote:

> HAHAHAHA Im BLIND! great... Thanks alot man I wanted to play so bad!
> Ill go ahead & contact support & hopefully get the problem fixed. Once Again
> Thanks Alot!
>
> "Jimmy S." wrote:
>
> > Hi Frank,
> >
> > When you run the Halo Setup program, it shows you your
> > Product ID in the top right hand corner and in large letters. :-)
> >
> > --
> > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
> > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> >
> > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
> > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
> >
> > "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A7E1F3E-4669-48D6-9895-3FF0621C506E@microsoft.com...
> > | Ok I lost My Halo:CE key... I dunno what happen but I cant find it...
> > | I have the actual CD tho... so would the part number or anything help?
> > | Im asking here cuz I have no wat to contact microsoft without the product ID
> > | number... which you get from the help thing....(after install) so is there
> > | ANY way I can get a cd key?

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:28:07 PM

Hi Frank,

You're right. I investigated the setup and it appears that the
PID is created during the setup process.. you'll have to call MS PRC:

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--

"Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BBE6B24-D3B2-40B2-B8BD-F7F530E6AA38@microsoft.com...
| Ok... I have the CD in its running the setup program & I dont see any Product
| ID
| In the top right hand corner are only the Minimize/Maximize/Close button.
| If it shows Any time AFTER the part where you enter the 25-charcter CD key
| then I cant get to it... Im looking for the number similar to this
| "12345-XXX-7654321-98765" So I can contact support. Or is there something im
| missing?
|
| "Frank" wrote:
|
| > HAHAHAHA Im BLIND! great... Thanks alot man I wanted to play so bad!
| > Ill go ahead & contact support & hopefully get the problem fixed. Once Again
| > Thanks Alot!
| >
| > "Jimmy S." wrote:
| >
| > > Hi Frank,
| > >
| > > When you run the Halo Setup program, it shows you your
| > > Product ID in the top right hand corner and in large letters. :-)
| > >
| > > --
| > > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| > >
| > > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| > > _________________________________________________________

Anonymous
April 4, 2009 4:33:12 PM

"Frank" wrote:

> HAHAHAHA Im BLIND! great... Thanks alot man I wanted to play so bad!
> Ill go ahead & contact support & hopefully get the problem fixed. Once Again
> Thanks Alot!
>
> "Jimmy S." wrote:
>
> > Hi Frank,
> >
> > When you run the Halo Setup program, it shows you your
> > Product ID in the top right hand corner and in large letters. :-)
> >
> > --
> > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
> > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> >
> > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
> > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
> >
> > "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A7E1F3E-4669-48D6-9895-3FF0621C506E@microsoft.com...
> > | Ok I lost My Halo:CE key... I dunno what happen but I cant find it...
> > | I have the actual CD tho... so would the part number or anything help?
> > | Im asking here cuz I have no wat to contact microsoft without the product ID
> > | number... which you get from the help thing....(after install) so is there
> > | ANY way I can get a cd key?

wat are product key in halo ?
Anonymous
April 4, 2009 4:37:15 PM

yes i want product key
April 5, 2009 12:55:07 PM

If you have lost the product key then that's gods way of telling you not to play crappy video games.
April 6, 2009 10:46:26 AM

ohhh dont go giving out keys here we will get every scumbag pirate checking in for free software.
April 6, 2009 12:41:16 PM

Seeing as it is Halo, I'm prepared to let this one slide.
April 7, 2009 11:07:09 AM

Yea thats right....i rated you down do something punk!
Anonymous
October 7, 2009 8:16:09 PM

damn i lost my cd key too i guess ill need to buy the game again right?
October 7, 2009 9:44:14 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!