Best PC steering wheel.....

mythor20

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2007
Hi all, i am about to order a Logitech Momo steering wheel, I have noticed that it is quite old, is there anything around the same value that is better?

Please advise?

baracubra

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
Hey, I have a MOMO, play it with needforspeed pro street and other driving sims. It is REALLY good. It might be a bit old but I don't think there are any wheels that r newer and better. The Logitec G25 (i think thats what their whhel is called) has the extra 6 gears and the clutch pedal, but other then that I don't think its better. The feel of MOMO is exceptionaly profesional...not like a toy...the force feedback is also great and the controls are very precice. I'm not sure about the others on the market but I know MOMO is a really good wheel and if u get it u wont go wrong

mythor20

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2007

Thats great gellert!

m3ld4r10n

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2008
i've been doing my best to hunt out a wheel myself. I would have hoped there was something better by now as it's been about 6 years since the MOMO.

Thrust master Ferrari GT EX is quite nice. Just got one. Dense and smooth. Good for it's price i figure.

THe microsoft and saitek supply digital ones that avoid wear which is good.

The G25 from logitech is what i'd get IF it wasn't that price. It's hard to find any that can supply a steering wheel on the RIGHT of the gear stick / seperable gear stick.

I think our best bet is to wait for a few people on here who know what they're talking about to spet forward and give some good advice.

Pedals, gears, wheel, technology and price should all be factors to a good unit.