Sign in with
Your question
Closed

My Zune HD won't pickup where it left off...

Last response: in Tom's Guide
November 23, 2010 5:41:16 PM

I have a Zune HD and I really like it, but there is one thing that bugs the heck out of me. I want my Zune to continue playing the song or playlist I was listening to when I turn it off or switch to radio. All my previous MP3 players will pickup right where I left off, just like my car CD player, but my Zune won't. I've tried pausing it and that doesn't help either. Is there a way to get the Zune to pickup where I left off after I turn it off or switch applications?

More about : zune pickup left

November 24, 2010 11:20:51 AM

No way to ask a question on the Zune site. I've read all the articles but they don't address this particular issue. I was hoping someone else in the Tom's Hardware community had a Zune and has already figured out how to solve this problem.
Related resources
December 4, 2010 10:25:06 AM

Sorry we can't help fencer ... though I suspect the Zune was programmed by a woman.

They won't pick up where they left off either ...
December 23, 2010 2:29:50 PM

I have a Zune HD myself. The sleep function really does not chew up much battery at all. I've had mine for almost a year now and I have no problems with the battery. I rarely turn it off completely, I just pause the song and tap the power button to make it sleep. I can let the thing sleep for days without having to charge it.
May 15, 2011 10:52:08 AM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!