well lol... I changed between analog, hdmi, and optical cables. I also replugged every audio cable into every speaker etc to make sure secure. Then it hit me that the system had a lil dust ontop of it, which of course the whole top is open for dust to get it, though I didn't think it was dusty inside from what I could tell. I figured I might as well take the vacuum to it hardcore... so I took the nozzle hose and went nuts from ontop of it. So far it's working perfect for going on 15 mins.. so I guess a lil dust can kill anything. Hopefully it's fixed. after all that it may have been dust somewhere it shouldn't have been.