20th Century Skirmish Rules

I've discovered a wonderful source of modern (21st C) Third World &
Allies (Invaders?) troops

www.webspawner.com/userslibmins

I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
conflict?

Ta, Donnie

seller of good figures at http://www.minifigures.co.uk/

or did mention that?

PS AK 47 is NOT what I'm looking for in this case.

PPS If you enquire mention me please.
5 answers Last reply
More about 20th century skirmish rules
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:12:21 +0000, Donnie
    <donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

    >I've discovered a wonderful source of modern (21st C) Third World &
    >Allies (Invaders?) troops
    >

    >www.webspawner.com/userslibmins
    >
    >I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
    >time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
    >rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
    >conflict?
    >
    >Ta, Donnie
    >
    >seller of good figures at http://www.minifigures.co.uk/
    >
    >or did mention that?
    >
    >PS AK 47 is NOT what I'm looking for in this case.
    >
    >PPS If you enquire mention me please.

    Mmm, seems the link doesn't work. E-mail address is given as
    Rhmmoderns@aol.com

    (First "R" IS Upper case.)

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:16:16 +0000, Donnie
    <donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

    >On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:12:21 +0000, Donnie
    ><donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>I've discovered a wonderful source of modern (21st C) Third World &
    >>Allies (Invaders?) troops
    >>

    >>www.webspawner.com/userslibmins
    >>
    >>I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
    >>time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
    >>rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
    >>conflict?
    >>
    >>Ta, Donnie
    >>
    >>seller of good figures at http://www.minifigures.co.uk/
    >>
    >>or did mention that?
    >>
    >>PS AK 47 is NOT what I'm looking for in this case.
    >>
    >>PPS If you enquire mention me please.
    >
    >Mmm, seems the link doesn't work. E-mail address is given as
    >Rhmmoderns@aol.com
    >
    >(First "R" IS Upper case.)

    Well I found Arc of Fire rules at

    http://fisherts.home.mindspring.com/aof/index.htm

    and this seems to be the web site for the figures, or at least the
    only one with photos (Very poor photos unfortunately)

    http://home.comcast.net/~andy-maloney/index.html
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Stargrunt 2 is good for any moderns/ultra-moderns or near future skirmish.

    --
    Regards,
    Andy O'Neill
    "Donnie" <donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've discovered a wonderful source of modern (21st C) Third World &
    > Allies (Invaders?) troops
    >

    > www.webspawner.com/userslibmins
    >
    > I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
    > time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
    > rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
    > conflict?
    >
    > Ta, Donnie
    >
    > seller of good figures at http://www.minifigures.co.uk/
    >
    > or did mention that?
    >
    > PS AK 47 is NOT what I'm looking for in this case.
    >
    > PPS If you enquire mention me please.

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Donnie <donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in
    > I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
    > time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
    > rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
    > conflict?

    You can try The Face of Modern Battle...

    http://www.thefaceofbattle.com/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:38:13 -0600, Henry <Henry.nospam@sun.os.com>
    wrote:

    >Donnie <donnie@dinonino.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in
    >> I saw them at a Convention in Reading (UK) yesterday, but didn't have
    >> time to stop and chat. Does anyone know of a set of skirmish type
    >> rules that would fit this man to man Africa/Iraq/Palestine type of
    >> conflict?
    >
    >You can try The Face of Modern Battle...
    >
    >http://www.thefaceofbattle.com/

    Thanks :)

Games Video Games