all of the sudden, the font for everything is really huge

for everything that i open, the letters are several sizes larger than normal.
i do not remember changing any of my display properties, and when i looked
at the desktop's properties, under advanced appearance, every size is 8, the
way i want it. but in every program, it is about 22. even the words i type
into an instant message are huge. when i am typing somethin in the box
before i send it, it is size 8. when i send it, it turns to 14. i dont know
what i did to get it this way, but its annoying. anyone know a remedy?

TAZ

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2004

This use to happen to me all the time, >.>

Dunno if you have tried this but.. meh, at the top of the toolbar go on View