Antispyware beta

July 19, 2005 4:02:01 AM

I have also found that the definitions that have been updated are not being
saved, I did the thing of going to the MSAS discussion group and cannot get a
comment going, due to the page not diplaying a tab I can click. This is the
only way I could thing of letting MS know about the problem haveing been
since last software update.
--
Eor

More about : antispyware beta

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 4:23:01 AM

I have had more trouble with this AntiSpyware Beta program than anything else
I have ever used. Someone from this NewsGroup gave me a link to Lavasoft for
a free trial version called Ad-Aware SE Personal edition. This program does
not monitor live, but it sure as heck finds and removes every problem that
Microsoft is still unable to do yet! It took me 3 months now to finally get
my computer clean and free of all those nasty bugs that AntiSpyware never
removes or stops from being installed!

I am going to uninstall this Beta program and say good riddance!
--
NeoRulzu

"Eor" wrote:

> I have also found that the definitions that have been updated are not being
> saved, I did the thing of going to the MSAS discussion group and cannot get a
> comment going, due to the page not diplaying a tab I can click. This is the
> only way I could thing of letting MS know about the problem haveing been
> since last software update.
> --
> Eor
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 4:54:22 PM

Ask here:-
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Eor wrote:

> I have also found that the definitions that have been updated are not being
> saved, I did the thing of going to the MSAS discussion group and cannot get a
> comment going, due to the page not diplaying a tab I can click. This is the
> only way I could thing of letting MS know about the problem haveing been
> since last software update.
July 19, 2005 8:13:55 PM

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:02:01 -0700, Eor
<Eor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have also found that the definitions that have been updated are not being
>saved, I did the thing of going to the MSAS discussion group and cannot get a
>comment going, due to the page not diplaying a tab I can click. This is the
>only way I could thing of letting MS know about the problem haveing been
>since last software update.

The problem is fixed in the .615 build, it's available for download
from

http://www.microsoft.com/spyware
July 19, 2005 9:31:23 PM

NeoRulzu wrote:
> I have had more trouble with this AntiSpyware Beta program than anything else
> I have ever used. Someone from this NewsGroup gave me a link to Lavasoft for
> a free trial version called Ad-Aware SE Personal edition. This program does
> not monitor live, but it sure as heck finds and removes every problem that
> Microsoft is still unable to do yet! It took me 3 months now to finally get
> my computer clean and free of all those nasty bugs that AntiSpyware never
> removes or stops from being installed!
>
> I am going to uninstall this Beta program and say good riddance!

Do not confuse Ad-aware with a spyware remover. I would recommend it no
doubt, but use S&D Spybot search and destroy too. That said I think the
three programs really work well together, and I havent had any problems
with them 'interfering' with each other.

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making