Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigbadgrim

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2009
Hey, I want to include some bass in my music when listening to it on the computer. I hear the loud bass sound when listening to music coming out of a huge $500 speaker system of course........but I'm wondering how I can get it on my PC?

But....I use headphones all day. How can I get the bass sound into my headphones? Can't I just plug my headphones DIRECTLY into the back of my computer and get instant bass with my music??? Or do I need a sound card to get bass?? Or do I have to buy a speaker system with a subwoofer and connect my headphones to that??

I wanna hear that THUUUUUMP on my songs. HELP!!!!

If your headphones don't have thump, they never really will - it's a matter of whether the headphones have the frequency response to reproduce the bass.

Just plug the headphones into the headphone jack on your computer, and if you want more bass, get better headphones. I hear that the Sennheiser HD212 pro have pretty good bass for example. Keep in mind though that headphones will never quite be the same, because a lot of the bass feeling is actually not from the ears.

EAZY-E

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2008
Go buy a pair of AKG240m's (from 1985), a 500 watt amp and two 15 inch subs and you'll have enough bass to make you throw up ! (trust me it works :D )

EAZY-E

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2008
The AKG's are headphones and are quite good too. Ive seen the newer lower end version of the 240's for about 99$ (mine where 350$, in 85' :) ). 15''s may be "overrated" , but mine are probably better than what you have so take that!

Depends. What do you have? I would hardly call my bass setup lacking :)

(why would you get 15" subs with a pair of headphones? The point of headphones is to not bug people - if that isn't a concern, get speakers...)

(Oh, and I was more than half joking about 15" subs being overrated - size isn't everything, and there are a great many excellent subs below 15", but many 15" subs are quite nice too)

Status
Not open for further replies.