Alexander

No comments on this cinematic marvel. A true 180 minute Sominex.

Well I always wondered what happened to Alexander's mom. Only thing in
the movie that was well done -- I think.

Don't waste your money on the theater admission. Definitely something
to get at the video store.

mjc

What an absolutely horrible movie. The only thing worse than the dialogue and
acting was the soundtrack. Horrendous.

Brent

"Quid Veritas" <quidveritas@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> No comments on this cinematic marvel. A true 180 minute Sominex.
>
> Well I always wondered what happened to Alexander's mom. Only thing in
> the movie that was well done -- I think.
>
> Don't waste your money on the theater admission. Definitely something to
> get at the video store.
>
> mjc

Planned to avoid it after a local reviewer stated " Two hours into the
movie I checked my watch and found it had only been 20 mins!" :)

Are there any redeeming virtues. Costumes perhaps?

Joseph

Joseph P. Lappin wrote:
> "Quid Veritas" <quidveritas@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
> Planned to avoid it after a local reviewer stated " Two hours into
the
> movie I checked my watch and found it had only been 20 mins!" :)
>
> Are there any redeeming virtues. Costumes perhaps?
>
> Joseph

It's a good movie if you like to watch cute guys hugging and kissing
each other! ;-)

Guitar George