Files and Settings Transfer Wizard - ".. does not contain ..

I use XP Professional and used the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
to save my files and settings to a network share before reinstalling my
machine.

When I run the wizard again to reinstall settings, and point it to the
required folder, I get the error:

"The location that you specified does not contain stored information.
Please type a valid folder path into the edit box."

The folder structure has the following format:

Settings <- folder I created
USMT2.UNC <- folder created by the wizard
IMG00001.DAT
status

Can anyone tell me why the settings are not being picked up?

Thanks,

P.

See if MVP Gary Woodruff's article on using FAST helps, OC:

http://aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security