My Documents folder missing

Boris

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2003

One of the users on my PC does not have the My Documennst folder appearing
the list "Files stored on the this computer".

Hopefully it is just a registry tweak

Thanks

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try right clicking on the desktop then go to properties then desktop then
customize.
check to see if (my Documents) is checked

"Boris" wrote:

> One of the users on my PC does not have the My Documennst folder appearing
> the list "Files stored on the this computer".
>
> Hopefully it is just a registry tweak
>
> Thanks

Boris

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2003

Thanks Rob, but it was in "Files stored on the this computer" and I have
been given a resgistry tweak

Julian