**FOR TRADE: My unpainted 15mm W.W.II for 25mm A.W.I.**

Hello,
My add states it all. I have a ton of unpainted 15mm W.W.II that I would
like to trade for unpainted 25mm A.W.I. (American Revolution). I am also
interested in 25mm Colonial figures. Trading for well-painted figures would
also be acceptable.
Thanks for looking~TomS.

Tom,
Can you send me a list of what you have available? I'm mainly
interested in US stuff right now. I don't have any figures to trade
you, but maybe we can work something out. Thanks,
Clay
coopman827@yahoo.com

TRENDING THREADS