Shared folder and my documents gone

Hi,
In my windows explorer, how do I set shared folder and my documents visible?
Thanks
Jack

Hi,

How did you hide them in the first place? They are normally visible. Check
tools/folder options/view tab and make sure your settings for system and
hidden files are set appropriately.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/