  • My Documents
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 19, 2005 9:26:05 PM

Hi,
In my windows explorer, how do I set shared folder and my documents visible?
Thanks
Jack

More about : shared folder documents

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 9:26:06 PM

Hi,

How did you hide them in the first place? They are normally visible. Check
tools/folder options/view tab and make sure your settings for system and
hidden files are set appropriately.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/