How to copy all user setting?

Currently my PC have 3 user account - User1, User2, and User3

I want to create a new user called User4 and copy all the user settings
from User1 and apply it all to User4.

How can I accomplish that?
Any tools I can use?
Or WindowsXP itself can do it.

Peter CCH
2 answers Last reply
More about copy user setting

    Login to User2, Right Click My Computer, Left Click Properties.
    Left Click Advanced (TAB), Click Settings in "User Profiles" &
    in the User Profiles box left click the Source Profile (Turns Blue)
    then click the Copy to button. Using the Browse button, explore
    to the Documents and Settings folder and select the Parent folder
    for the Destination Profile (User4). Finally, Click the "Permitted
    to use" Change button and add the appropriate username (User4).
    This will "Clone" everything, including email accounts, settings &
    program customizations.

    "Peter CCH" <petercch.wodoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Currently my PC have 3 user account - User1, User2, and User3
    >
    > I want to create a new user called User4 and copy all the user settings
    > from User1 and apply it all to User4.
    >

    > How can I accomplish that?
    > Any tools I can use?
    > Or WindowsXP itself can do it.
    >

    > Peter CCH

    Hi,

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

    Note that one step not listed in the article is that after creating the
    destination profile you must log into it once first to create the necessary
    file structure before you do the copy procedure.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Peter CCH" <petercch.wodoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Currently my PC have 3 user account - User1, User2, and User3
    >
    > I want to create a new user called User4 and copy all the user settings
    > from User1 and apply it all to User4.
    >

    > How can I accomplish that?
    > Any tools I can use?
    > Or WindowsXP itself can do it.