Best digital camera for taking closups of miniatures

peter

Hello:

I need to buy a new digital camera to photograph a miniature diorama. Need
to get in real close to figures but need it to be very clear. Can anyone
recommend a digital camera for extreme closups of 15mm scale figures?

Thanks very much, Pete

donnie

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:43:28 -0500, "Peter" <plaplaca@erols.com>
wrote:

>Hello:
>
>I need to buy a new digital camera to photograph a miniature diorama. Need
>to get in real close to figures but need it to be very clear. Can anyone
>recommend a digital camera for extreme closups of 15mm scale figures?
>
>Thanks very much, Pete

My Olympus 4000Z focuses manually down to 1 cm, but by now I'm sure
you can buy cheaper.

Make sure it has MANUAL settings though.

Donnie