"This file came from another computer and might be blocked..

July 19, 2005 7:10:26 AM

Hi.

I formatted my hard drive yesterday, and since re-installing windows,
files that i have downloaded or that i have backed up are throwing up
security messages when i try to open them, especially exe, zip and jpg
files. I have read around and i know that you can right
click/properties/unblock the file, but its very silly, especially as i
did not have this problem the other day before i reinstalled windows.
I know that you can unblock each individual file, but that seems dumb,
so is there an option somewhere to turn off this annoying security
feature? or perhaps a fix somewhere on the internet i could download
to get rid of it?

I am running windows XP with SP2.

Thanks

gremlin_dude