Microsoft Outlook of Office XP Pro

Hello ....

I'm having Office XP Installed on my PC. I was using Microsoft Outlook. One
day I've updated Internet Explorer. From that time I'm not able to Access
Microsoft Outlook it says Microsoft Outlook 4.01 or greater is require &
advice me to run IE5Setup.EXE When I run this file it says setup has detected
a newer version of Internet Explorer installed on this PC.

Can anyone please help me how can I access my Microsoft Outlook, it seems
that Office 2003 can sortout my problem.

Thanks,

Hetal

Sounds like you've mixed & matched an odd assortment of Office
Suites and components. You should go to Control Panel and use
Add/Remove programs. Scroll through the listing and note all the
Microsoft .... (Office, Outlook) instances and post that back on
the newsgroup for analysis. From your description it's not easy to
determine what versions you currently have installed.

"Hetal Desai" <HetalDesai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello ....
>
> I'm having Office XP Installed on my PC. I was using Microsoft Outlook.
> One
> day I've updated Internet Explorer. From that time I'm not able to Access
> Microsoft Outlook it says Microsoft Outlook 4.01 or greater is require &
> advice me to run IE5Setup.EXE When I run this file it says setup has
> detected
> a newer version of Internet Explorer installed on this PC.
>
> Can anyone please help me how can I access my Microsoft Outlook, it seems
> that Office 2003 can sortout my problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hetal

dl

It sounds though you may be confusing MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express, two
entirely different apps.
MS OE is installed by default with Win* MS, MS OL is installed as a
standalone Office App or as part of the Office suite.