Is Jon Stewart right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Stewart's interview with Chris Wallace my opinion of him was confirmed. He is a naive lib who refuses to admit to it. I am not a fan. I am a fan of Chris Wallace and agree with his assertions of Jon Sleeze. He's a bigoted jackass when it comes to knowing what He is talking about regarding politics and his job on smelly Comedy Central in general. Sleeze works for a smelly cesspool network and hardly deserves recognition as a professional by Wallace.

I agree, he doesnt know himself, or, he tries to joke his way out of his actions/beliefs
But on occasion, he does drop a few truths here and there, which makes him more credible by at least addressing part of the (his type) problems, or more to the point, this is the way the world works and having a whatever man attitude towards it, and savoring that mindset

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
When has John Stewart claimed to be anything other than a politically informed comedian that has a show on comedy central?

I was at the rally to restore sanity and/or truth and it was a blast, first time in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.