How to remove igo 4000 keyboard?

Hi,
anyone help me out with advice on how to remove my igo 4000 keyboard and how
best to clean?
Many thanks!

Apolgies for duplicate posts.
It's that dodgy keyboard!

apuci

At the bottom beside the lock sign take out the screw. Open laptop and move the top part panel to the right this will open the keyboard access

This is Nicole saying hi,
To remove igo 4000 keyboard please search that in Google search.Then you will know how to handle it.

Discover the hidden source of targeted traffic that unearths eager  buying customers, drives them straight to your site, and literally explodes your profits almost overnight at just simple click unique article wizard.