Broadband Network Utility is s-l-o-w

Alan

Router is MN-700

Whenever I use the Broadband Network Utility, it takes a
long time (20-30 secs) for it to perform a simple
update. This is an insane amount of time compared to the
other routers that I have used.

Is this "normal"?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear Alan,

The MSBNU was designed for pre-WinXP OS. You don't
really need it for WinXP and "zero-configuration".

Were the other routers you used configured for Win98 and
faster?