[FS] Painted 15mm ancients

Last response: in Video Games
January 13, 2005 7:38:33 PM

I have added a page to the Veni Vidi Vici site that allows people to buy
groups of painted 15mm ancients, magnetically based as DBM elements. The
page uses PayPal buttons to place orders and postage is base on whether they
are to go to the UK or rest of the world.

There are several lots of these groups ready to buy and more will be painted
as required. Paint job is kept simple to keep the cost down and where
appropriate transfers (decals) have been applied.

http://www.3vwargames.co.uk/buyfigures.htm

More about : painted 15mm ancients

January 13, 2005 8:42:55 PM

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:38:33 -0000, "Justin Taylor"
<justint@hellou2.*takethisout*fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>I have added a page to the Veni Vidi Vici site that allows people to buy
>groups of painted 15mm ancients, magnetically based as DBM elements. The
>page uses PayPal buttons to place orders and postage is base on whether they
>are to go to the UK or rest of the world.
>
>There are several lots of these groups ready to buy and more will be painted
>as required. Paint job is kept simple to keep the cost down and where
>appropriate transfers (decals) have been applied.
>
>http://www.3vwargames.co.uk/buyfigures.htm

You charge £1.21 for each of those ! Good God

www.minifigures.co.uk
!